Absolutely necessary...

Alright...its been a month. I have failed to update you on so many things!! So i'm gonna cheat and try to post videos of the following topics. While it will probably cost me a BILLION internet credits to upload, I am doing this for the benefit of you and also to remember what I've been up to! Alright so here are the topics:

1. Classes - SAVideo - Classes
2. Climbing Devil's Peak - SAVideo - Devil's Peak
3. Personal Space in SA
4. Homesickness or lack thereof (family, folders)
5. Homestay with coloured family
6. Random Moments in SA (The Lion King, wine tasting, Rugby, Netball)
7. Thoughts on USA/SA  (idk if I'm ready to go there yet, we will see though) (apartheid/Africans wanting to leave)


This will take time, but I will just continue to update the post. Oh, and I got braids...so don't be shocked. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah it probably cost me a billion internet credits to watch those videos but it was worth it. (i might have to steal your idea because i have a webcam but not a camera)

your Devil's Peak story was amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing the other videos (you are HILARIOUS!!!!)

lol @ you telling me not to get braids
lol @ 'i miss SOME of you guys'

I'm glad everything worked out for us.

Post a Comment